How To Reset and Change Xbox Password
If you are using any email address which is used for setting up a Microsoft account and to sign in to your Xbox account but you have to reset or change password, then at this point you should quickly follow some of the easiest and relevant steps mentioned below:-
- First of all click on reset password and enter Your email address in the field provided
- Then you have to choose the option to receive the Security code either on email or phone number
- You will be now prompted to choose the new password, once you received the security code.
- Enter the password again and make sure that it should be at least 8 characters, and a mixture of upper and lower case letters, symbols, and letters
- Re-enter the password again and save all the changes you have made
In order to reset the password, you must own a Microsoft account, Get renowned and quick support for all your query related to the reset or change of Xbox password now by getting in touch with the most advanced and supportive team members who never miss the chance to resolve your query at any point.
Reset Xbox Password
There are a few points that show how to reset Xbox password in a few simple steps
- First, go to https://account.live.com/password/reset and enter your ID and password
- Then go to the settings option and click on the password reset option
- You will now be asked where you would like to send your security code (e-mail, telephone number).
- Then they send you the security code, while you enter the security code, they open a new page.
- Now enter your new password and enter it twice.
- Now your password is reset and you can enjoy Xbox services.
How to changes Xbox password in different ways
How to change your Xbox One password using your console
Here we are mentioning the different ways through which you can change the Xbox password using Console all you should be aware of most accurate steps mentioned below to change it
- Firstly you have to turn on your Xbox One console and from there you have to open the Microsoft Edge browser and log in.
- Enter your email and current password.
- And Then, click on your profile picture on the top of the screen and click “Edit Profile.”
- afterward, on the next page, click on “Change Password,” and below it clicks on “Change.”
- Now you have to confirm your current password
- and then enter and re-enter your new password.
- Make sure to write down your new password somewhere safe.
- Now change your password, and click on”Save” and your new password is changed effective immediately.
How to change your Xbox One password using your computer, smartphone, or tablet
There are other different ways as well through which you can secure your Xbox password using your computer, smartphones, and tablet, and below are the ways through which you can do so:-
- First of all, you all need to turn on your device and moving towards the Microsoft account by signing into it
- Now you have to Login by entering your email and current password.
- Then, click on the “Security” tab at the top of the screen.
- Now you have to click the “Change my password” button in the “Password security” box.
- Follow the instructions appearing on the screen, then on the “Change your password” page confirm your current password, and enter and re-enter your new password. Make sure to remember or write down your new password and save all the changes you have made effective immediately.
All you need to correct and the required steps to Reset your Xbox Password and you can make changes anytime and anywhere without any hustle. At any point, if you are facing trouble while Changing your Xbox Password then get connected with the team who are super qualified and always available 24*7 in this pandemic situation as well in order to offer to best support all the time.
Change Xbox Password
Follow this simple step to change your Xbox password
- First, open the Xbox and enter the ID and password.
- Then click on the Change Password option.
- Now they ask why you are changing your password (please provide a valid reason to change your password)
- Now they will ask you some personal questions like (birthday, phone number, your email id) and a lot more.
- Now they will open a new page and ask you to enter your previous password
- Now enter a new password and enter it twice.
- Now is your password change. Enjoy the Xbox services.
- If you’re having trouble changing your password, you can also connect a technical team through a phone call or a live video chat option.