What are the easy steps to Reset Spotify Password?
The audio streaming and media services provider Spotify provides its services to its users all across the globe. It’s noted that Spotify is having 381 million monthly active users which include more than 70 million songs, from record labels and different media companies. Being highly used and recommendable Spotify is available in more than 180+ countries and can be searched for music based on artist, album, or genre, and can create, edit, and share playlists by the users without any trouble. There can be many issues which users use while dealing with Spotify such as Spotify closing on its own, unable to log in with your Facebook account on Spotify, premium features on Spotify are not working properly, Spotify won’t let to add the songs in your playlist, unable to connect Spotify with the WiFI all such issues can be easily resolved by the skilled technical professionals who provide you step by step resolution of all your queries in a stipulated period of time.
Easy and reliable steps to reset Spotify Password
- First of all, you need to Log out of the Spotify app and website.
- Then go to the reset Spotify password page.
- Now you have to enter your email address or username in the section provided and click on send
- Now check your email inbox and click on “Reset your password” followed by clicking the link in the e-mail.
- Now you have to type your new password in the password field.
- Type your new password again in re-enter the new password again and click on set and save password.
Resetting Spotify password has now become easier with some easy and reliable steps mentioned above all you need to do is to follow the step-by-step method mentioned above and if still facing any issues then visit the official help forum for further information.