Once someone purchases a new TV, they hardly miss out on a Directv connection. This connection is very important for the subscribers who enjoy the benefits of Directv. The digital entertainment services provided by this connection across Latin America and the United States of America are always terrific and attract a maximum number of users. It provides a top-quality set-top receiver, a satellite dish, and also a very amazing remote controller to its esteemed customers. If you just want to change Wifi password on Directv TV just like that or because you have lost the password, then you are in the right post.
Change the password of Wifi connection on Directv
As a customer, you can always change the passwords of the router of this company with ease. You just need to follow the given steps below:
- Sign in to the official website of this company.
- Then go to my account, and then navigate to my account info where you will find the change my password option.
- Then type your new password, and select done to confirm it.
Recovering the lost password or PIN of your Directv account
It is nothing wrong, many people forget many things usually, and then forgetting the password of this stuff is not a big deal. You do not need to panic about recovering the password of the Wifi of this connection at all. Before you begin the process of resetting your password, make sure that you have all the required details ready with you along with the customer support contact number of this digital entertainment connection. You can get in touch with the customer support team of this company to help you out with a proper set of instructions to help you recover the password with ease.
If you do not want to depend upon the customer support team of this company, then you can easily follow the following steps:
- Visit the homepage of this company.
- Then visit the login page and hit the on forgot password button that is there on the login page.
- After doing the above two steps you need to follow the instructions to recover your password and you are done with the process.
For any further queries get in touch with customer support.