Password is the very essential key to securing your wifi connection. If you are not putting a password for your internet connection, it is the same thing as you are leaving your car unlocked. Thus there may be chances of getting it stolen. Similarly, if you don’t put a password on Cox, it can be hacked easily and someone can steal your data. If unauthorized people will access your connection it will lead to large data consumption. Thus it is very important to put a strong password and change the Cox Wi-Fi password from time to time.
However, it is very easy to create and change the password but is not very friendly for people who are not technically sound. Here we are giving you some steps that may help you to change your cox password. Follow the steps given below:
- Connect the router with an Ethernet cable
- Open the internet browser in your system and type the IP address in the address bar. You can find the IP address on the back side of the router.
- After entering the IP address it will take you to the host page of your internet service provider. Now you are prompted to enter the User ID and Password in your respective fields.
- Click Wi-Fi with the field containing the password.
- Now enter a new password and enter it again to confirm it.
- Click the Save option.
After following the above-discussed steps you can successfully change the Cox Wi-Fi password. If you are still facing any technical issues then contact support. Your queries will be resolved easily.