This post will give information on how you can Change your SbcGlobal Password and how you can Reset or retrieve a new SbcGlobal account Password, in case if you have forgotten or lost the account password.
SBCGlobal is the most popular name and service provider, offered by the Southwestern Bell Corporation. SBCGlobal email service is widely used by users due to it has excellent features. It provides easy and fast sends and receives email service. However, creating an SBCGlobal account is pretty easy and uses the various service which is offered. However, sometimes users face lots of trouble in accessing the account. Forgetting the password of the SBCGlobal account is one of the common issues which is also encountered by several users, but this issue was fixed via Reset SbcGlobal Password easily and quickly.
SbcGlobal Password Reset
So, if you are facing any issue in signing to your SbcGlobal account due to a forgotten password problem, then don’t worry! It is a very simple resetting the SbcGlobal account Password and promptly signing in to the account with help of your recovery email address or phone methods. Therefore, you can follow the below presented simple steps to reset the account password.
Steps to Reset SbcGlobal Password:
- Firstly, visit the SBCGlobal.net or AT&T email login page.
- Click on the ‘Mail’ icon that is located at the top right side.
- Next, you will need to tap on the Sign-in option.
- After that tap on the Forget Password option.
- Next, mention your SBCGlobal or ATT Email ID, and your last name, in the matching fields. Click the “Continue” button.
- Then pick the ‘Send me a temporary password option.
- Now, you will have to pick one recovery method either an email address or phone number.
- Then you will receive a one-time password (OTP) at your recovery/ secondary email address or phone number.
- Verify your recovery method to see a one-time password, and then submit that code into the required text field. Click on the ‘Continue’ button.
- After verifying the process, you can able to Reset SbcGlobal Password for your account.
- Type a new password and re-enter the same password to confirm it.
- Now you can sign in to your account using a new password, and use an email account and its services.
How to Change SbcGlobal Password Quickly?
One more thing is also important for you should change the SbcGlobal password in time to keep your account secure and confidential.
Steps to Change SbcGlobal Password:
- Log in to your email account of your SBCGlobal account or ATT.net Mail account.
- Then you will have to tap on your Username.
- Next, you will need to tap on the ‘Account Info’ option.
- After that tap on the ‘Account Security section.
- Now tap on the ‘Change Password’ option.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your current account password into the text box.
- Then type a new password according to your choice. Then re-enter the new password.
- Now click on the ‘Save’ button.
- That’s all.