Google is one of the most popular platforms and search engines, providing a lot of services & products. Gmail service is widely used by people, due to its excellent and reliable services. Therefore, by using a Google/Gmail account users can use multiple services, but there are times when you may fail to access your account because of technical problems or forgotten password issues. Be it any reason, you can still solve this problem in time by Gmail Password Recovery by using recovery methods & steps.
However, some users have also reported that they have failed to login into their Gmail account due to lost or forgotten password issues. But, after attempting their simple technique to recover or resetting a new password of Google account using the recovery methods, the users were successfully getting back their account.
Therefore, the process of Gmail Account Recovery is very easy with using recovery methods, such as recovery phone numbers, alternate Email addresses, and Security Questions. These methods will help to quickly reset a new password of your Gmail, and retrieve your account. Thus, here are mentioned all the easy methods to rapidly recover your Gmail.
Simple & Easy Ways To Gmail Account Recovery:
Way 1: Gmail Password Recovery By Phone Number
- Open Gmail Password Recovery page with help of a web browser.
- Enter the Google/Gmail Email ID that password you wish to recover. Click on “Next”.
- Then click on the” forgot password?” link.
- Now enter the remembered password, else click on the “try another way” link which will redirect a page, where you have to choose a recovery phone number option.
- After choosing the phone number option, click on the “Send code” button. Then Gmail will send you an OTP (One-time password) at your registered phone number.
- Check your mobile number and then enter the received OTP into the text box.
- Next, enter a new password, and then again enter the same new password to confirm it.
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
Way 2: Gmail Account Recovery By Alternate Email Address
- Open this link “https://g.co/recover” in any browser to navigate the Gmail Account Recovery page.
- Next, enter your Google/Gmail Account Email ID and click on the “Next”.
- Enter the remembered password of your account.
- Next, choose the recovery option Alternate or recovery Email Address, where Google will send a get a password recovery code/ verification code.
- Check your recovery Email Address to see a verification code and then enter that code into the required text box. Click on the “Next”.
- Next, create a new password and then enter the confirm password in the specific text boxes. Click on the “Done” to finish the recovery procedure.
Way 3: Gmail Account Recovery By Security Questions
In any case, if you are unable to access your recovery phone number and alternate Email addresses then in this situation still you can Gmail Account Recovery by using the Security Questions. So, let’s see the below presented steps to do it.
- First, open the Google recovery page.
- Enter the Google account email ID or username and then click on the ‘Next button.
- Click on the “Forgot password” link and you will forward it to the next page.
- Then, skip the choose option recovery Phone number and alternate email address and click on the ‘Try another way’ option.
- After that choose the “Security questions” option, and then mention the precise answers to the security questions.
- As that question answers are that you have set up when Google account was created.
- Once you enter the correct answers to the security questions, then click on the “Next” button.
- Finally, set a new password and then enter the confirm password into another text box. Click on the “Save” button.
- Now try to login into your Google Account by using a new password.
Hence, with the above ways, you can simply Gmail Password Recovery and get back into your account straightforwardly.