Reset your Gmail settings
Google is a very popular search engine worldwide and it provides an online email service called Gmail. It is simply dominating the web-mail world. Gmail program also automatically organizes successively related messages into a conversational thread. It is also protected one’s mails at rest with industry-standard and personal data is relatively safe. This app runs on Android or iOS and makes it easy to sync your mail to your phone. If you want to reset the Gmail settingS on a computer, Android, or iOS then you can follow the steps:
Reset Gmail settings on computer:
- Go to Gmail and open it on your pc.
- Click Settings in the top right, and see all stings.
- You can choose a setting page at the top, such as general labels, or inbox.
- Make your changes settings on.
- After you are done with each page, click save changes at the bottom.
Reset Gmail setting on Android:
- Open the Gmail app on your Android phone.
- Go to the menu, in the top left.
- Now go to the general settings or the account you want to change settings.
Reset Gmail setting on iOS:
- If you have downloaded the Gmail app.
- Go to the Gmail app on your IOS.
- Tap Menu.
- Select settings and scroll to the bottom.
- Select your account.
If you do not reset Gmail setting then Gmail has a separate help page to help its users now you can search for the Gmail webpage and you will reach directly to the Gmail help- Google support page. The option for users looking for help is via online help for customer service. You can talk to the support person about your problem and try to finalize the best way to contact them or get help for that particular problem.