Reset PlayStation (psn) Password
Nowadays, more than 94 million users have Play Station accounts, it is just the popularity of PlayStation. It comes with an amazing gaming experience and a user-friendly interface. PlayStation headquarter is situated in California and PS3 & PS4 are the latest versions of the PlayStation. But sometimes there are lots of users who face the forgot PlayStation password issue, and generally, this problem occurred due to the forgotten, hacked, or other issue but, do not need to worry because there are various ways where any user can easily reset or recover their PlayStation password with very easy & simple instructions. Just follow the below-presented instructions and learn how to reset the forgotten PlayStation password in very short ways?
Steps to change forgotten PlayStation password:
- Just, visit the play station account management page with help of any web browser.
- Now, ignore the login details rather than press on the ‘Trouble Signing in’ option.
- Choose the ‘Reset Your Password’ option from the list.
- Enter your email address and tap on the ‘Send Email’.
- You will receive an email so just check & verify.
- Moreover, users can easily reset PlayStation password using the above-presented steps.
- Now, click on the ‘Change Password’ button.
- Write a new password and confirm the same password into another box and tap on the ‘Save’ button.
How to reset a forgotten PlayStation password?
- Firstly, just turn on the PlayStation.
- Tap on the PlayStation Network.
- Then, press on the ‘Forgot Your Password option.
- Enter the recovery ‘Email Address’ and tap on the ‘Send Email’.
- You will get the password resetting link on your email so just tap on the reset link from the email.
- Finally, this time to generate a new password and confirm it on another required field.
How to reset a lost PlayStation password?
Are you Troubling with the lost password? so do not need to worry, just follow the below-given instructions, and learn the perfect way to recover your PlayStation account password but, ensure that your associated email address is ready to receive the account reset link.
- Tap on the ‘Home Menu’ option & choose the ‘Account Management option.
- Tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ option.
- Enter your associated ‘Email Address’ and then, verify ‘DOB’.
- Tap on the ‘Reset Password’ option from the available list.
- Follow the screen instructions and give the correct answers to the security question.
- Finally, create a new password and now you are done!
How to reset forgot PlayStation password with the console?
- Tap on the ‘Setting’ menu and select the ‘Account Management’ option to list the list.
- Press on the ‘Account Information’ under the account management section.
- Then, hit on the ‘Security’ option.
- Under security, just enter your ID & Password.
- After then, hit on the ‘Password’ option.
- Now, write your current password and then, enter a new password.
- Press on the ‘Save’ button.
How to reset Forgot PlayStation Password on PC?
PlayStation Network also offers an opportunity to reset or change your PlayStation password on a desktop or laptop computer.
- Just log in to your PlayStation account.
- If you successfully have login to your account, then tap on the ‘Profile Avatar’. (Situated at the upper right-hand corner)
- Tap on the ‘Account Settings’ option under the menu.
- Again, confirm your identity using log-in information.
- Now, press on the ‘Security’ menu.
- Hit on the ‘Edit’ button and enter your new password.
Moreover, users can simply follow the above-presented ways and Reset PlayStation Password with very few steps but, on the duration of the password creation, just make a strong password meanwhile the combination of the new password included with integer, numeric, character, alphabets or other.